Hello Book Friends! I hope ya’ll are having a fantastic Monday! October went by so fast for me and although I had a few weeks of not reading, I think I did pretty well!
Here’s a list of the books I read:
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning – I loved how different this story was!
- Changeling by Molly Harper – I absolutely adored this one, review to come later!
- The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine – This has dragons and I loved them!
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas – this was 900 some pages, so technically counts as two books right?
- Escaping from Houdini – This was my most anticipated book of the year, so I wasn’t going to miss out on this for anything! Kingdom of Ash was my second most anticipated book of the year! 🙂
And there’s my wrap up for October!
Kingdom of Ash and Escaping from Houdini were not on the list when I typed up my October TBR, because I had no idea when I was going to get my hands on a copy of them – I just happenedd to get them both from the library in October!
I didn’t get to read Furyborn and The Falconer because the other two unlisted books were of more importance – I have to return them soon. I’m going to move them to my November list.
Also, I needed to return Uprooted to the library so I DNF’d (did not finish) it for now. I may get back to on a later TBR list, but not anytime soon.
November is such a busy and exciting time of the year in my household. We look forward to seeing family and eating good food and it’s time consuming! So, I’ve decided to only add 4 books to the list this month!
1. A Holiday by Gaslight by Mimi Matthews – This is e-book arc copy from Netgalley that I’ve most graciously been given the opportunity to review. It’s November, so I’m totally in the right mind-frame for CHRISTMAS! It’s have a large family so we start our Christmas shopping way early. This book’s release date is November 13th! Also, I don’t think this is YA, but Adult Fiction. I do like to read Adult books occasionally. 🙂
2. Romanov by Nadine Brandes – This is also another e-book arc copy from Netgalley that I’ve kindly been given to review! I’ve never had an arc that doesn’t release until many months later, but THIS doesn’t come out until MAY 2019. Also, this is the same author of Fawkes, which I absolutely loved and highly recommend, so I’m super excited to jump into this one! (Also, I’ve no picture yet of this one!)
3. Furyborn by Claire Legrand – I didn’t get to this one last month, but it’s in my library’s e-arcs and I plan to request it again. Also, this is the month of E-books apparently!
4. The Falconer by Elizabeth May – Again, I didn’t get to read this one last month, but I really want to jump into this one as soon as possible. It’s about Fae!
And there you have it! My TBR for November! (I can’t believe I’m saying this, there’s only one more month in the year after this!)
Also, NaNoWriMo is going on this month! I’ve written just over 10,000 words! I hand write most of the time, and I spent a long, long time on Sunday typing up my words, so I could get a good count! I know there will be a few days this week that I won’t be able to write much, so I tried to write as much as possible between now and then!
As always, thanks for reading!